Talented Software Testing Engineer to work on exciting products across a variety of sectors (Telecoms, Payment Gateways, CRMs, Back-Office Platforms, Age Verification, Media Streaming, etc). You will be testing SaaS web applications, API endpoints, and mobile applications.
If you are passionate and driven, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then this is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment.
The role requires a professional with a can-do attitude and eagerness to work in a demanding environment. You should be able to get involved hands-on with the entire project portfolio.
For exceptional candidates living in the EU, remote working is a possibility.
AS A SOFTWARE QA TEST ENGINEER, YOU WILL
- Be part of an experienced team developing cutting edge products
- Help introduce automation in the development pipelines across a variety of products
- Familiarise yourself with all stages of the development lifecycle, from conception to deployment
- Take part in code review sessions and come up with recommendations to improve the software development lifecycle
- Design, develop and execute test cases and analyse results
- Perform both Black and White box testing
- Perform initial bug investigation by diving into each product’s source code and logs
- Help troubleshoot issues
- At least one year of hands on industry experience
- Great attention to detail
- Experience in manual and automated testing
- Solid experience in writing scripts for automation testing
- Experience working with tools like Cypress, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, PHPUnit, PhantomJS, etc
- Experience automating API and UI testing
- Ability to communicate clearly at a technical and end-user level
- Good documentation skills
- Familiarity with the Linux CLI
GREAT TO HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH
- Stress / load testing
- Cross browser and mobile application testing
- Security testing
- Testing services both on premises and on cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
DESIRABLE PERSONAL SKILLS
- Team player, dependable and able to learn on the job
- Enthusiasm for learning and using new technologies
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Ability to take charge of your time and prioritise problems to solve