Prestigious high end residential development located in the heart of Canary Wharf are looking to recruit a Maintenance Operator to undertake prescribed maintenance tasks, as directed by the Engineering Supervisor.
Working with a small team operating via days/nights rota. Four days on/Four off.
- Identify and diagnose faults and carry our repairs and other maintenance work as specified
- Routine servicing, repair or adjustment of plant machinery
- To undertake other skilled tasks in which competence has been demonstrated
- Full time apprenticeship in an Electrical Building Services HVAC discipline, complete with City & Guilds 236 part 1 & 2 certification. Mechanical apprenticeship would be appropriate with the relevant electrical experience.
- Previous experience working in a modern building services maintenance environment, and able to demonstrate basic understanding of HVAC and building services.