Great opportunity to join a company, that not only works hard, but plays hard too. With an already established presence in their industry sector, they continue to grow from strength to strength, and are looking for an Office Manager/Receptionist to join their team.
- Manage incoming calls/emails to main office
- Arrange meetings on behalf of the Chairman & CEO
- Letter writing/document preparation on behalf of the Chairman & CEO
- Setting up/clearing meeting rooms
- Printing/scanning (some documents can contain sensitive information)
- Post run/arranging couriers
- Office groceries/cleaning products
- Staff annual leave/absence/sick leave records
- Preparation of purchase orders
Events/ Business Trips
- Flights/transfers/hotel bookings and online check-ins
- Providing detailed itinerary for those travelling
- Industry events – booking advertising/show stands
- Organisation of social events
- Must be willing to sometimes assist “out of hours” in the case of emergencies or travel disruption
- Main key holder
- Arranging with the house cleaner to prepare rooms
- Assisting with any customer service calls, emails and online
- Assist with any “ad hoc” administrative tasks
Excellent benefits and the chance to work with a
company whose culture feel more like a family.
To apply for this job, please email email@example.com referencing the job title in the subject of your email.