Fantastic opportunity to join an extremely prestigious high end residential property company, based in the heart of Canary Wharf.
Reporting directly to the Head of Lettings you will ensure that residents (tenants) have the best rental experience and consistently deliver the highest levels of customer service, becoming a true brand ambassador.
- Strategic marketing of available units based on business plan.
- Responding to website, portal and telephone enquiries.
- Following up on qualifying leads.
- Capturing source of enquiries.
- Matching prospective residents to available properties.
- Book and conduct viewings followed by negotiating offers.
- Advising prospective residents of Customer Journey and requirements.
- Passing Resident over to Tenancy Management team with full information.
- Assisting with progress of tenancy progression where necessary.
- Conducting Right to Rent on prospective Residents.
- Remarketing apartments as they become available.
- A minimum of Level 3 ARLA qualification is required.
- The post holder is required to be tidy and presentable, demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude and a friendly telephone manner at all times.
- Be able to work as a team member and to communicate effectively at all levels, both written and verbally.
- To have a strong customer focus, high accuracy and excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated and work well under pressure in a target driven environment.
- An understanding of the Build to Rent market.
- An honest and trustworthy individual with an exemplary track record.
- The incumbent must have an appreciation of the importance of customer service and how this is applied in the context of the organisation.