Excellent Telecoms company based a stone’s throw from Canary Wharf are looking for a talented Front End/UI Designer to join their technical team.
This solid and growing company develop products across various sectors (Telecoms, Payment gateways, CRMs, Back-office platforms, Identity verification, Media streaming, etc).
If you are passionate and driven, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then this is the place for you. You would be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun and creative environment.
The role requires a professional with a can-do attitude and eagerness to work in a challenging environment. You should be able to take ownership and get involved hands-on with their entire product portfolio. You will be working alongside a team of Software Engineers, experienced across a range of disciplines.
As a member of the team, you will:
- Create beautiful and intuitive user interfaces
- Participate in most stages of the design and development lifecycle, to gain in-depth knowledge around our products
- Design for a diverse portfolio of Software as a service (SaaS) web applications, websites, mobile sites, browser extensions, mobile apps, etc
- Engage with clients and colleagues to gather requirements and create wireframes and mid-fidelity prototypes
- Create high fidelity designs and their HTML / CSS counterparts
- Occasionally work on designs for print, such as posters, leaflets, etc
- At least one year of proven commercial experience
- Excellent creative, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Being able to take ownership of the design process
- Experience working with HTML5 / CSS3
- Good understanding of technical limitations when it comes to the implementation of your designs
- Knowledge of best practices in typography, colour theory, page layout, and iconography
Great to have experience with:
- WordPress administration and content management
- Team player, dependable and able to learn on the job
- Enthusiasm for learning and using new technologies
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- 25 days holiday, plus public and bank holidays
- Chance to be part of an evolving team in a technically focused company
- Access to training courses and material
- Company pension scheme
- Private health care (Bupa)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Friendly working environment with great social events
You will be working with a professional team who are passionate about technology and work on cutting-edge projects. You will also be offered training and help in achieving your potential.
When applying for this role, please provide a link to your portfolio and your LinkedIn profile.
The successful applicant will undergo a DBS background check.