As Day Concierge you will be based within an outstanding high end residential space, located in a new, exciting and vibrant destination.
The Concierge Team has principle responsibility for the smooth running and day-to-day operation of the front desk. To consistently deliver excellent customer service to the residents in conjunction with Company standards, procedures and policies, catering the service towards to resident’s needs.
- To provide courteous, professional, efficient service at all times, as per the Company’s standards. To ensure that guests are offered a service that catered towards their individual needs.
- To have a comprehensive knowledge and capability to perform all duties and tasks in the assigned place of work .
- To put in place and monitor effective procedures for the residential management team, including front of house services, supervision of contractors etc. in conjunction with the residential team (in line with Company procedures where appropriate).
- Direct liaison and communication (ensuring exceptional levels of customer service) with residents, leaseholders and their agents, identifying areas of concern, issuing correspondence and resolving day to day management and maintenance matters.
- Understanding and navigating the customer portal to ensure information is provided to residents, and that information displayed remains current and relevant.
- Responsible for carrying out daily Health and Safety and Security checks, (after initial training has been given), to ensure the build is clean and free from Health and Safety hazards. To include responsibilities for essential keys audit, filing documents, replenish waiver and other forms/stationery.
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the from desk ensuring that the area is manned and immaculate at all times. This may include occasionally cleaning your area of work, dusting desks and cleaning floors in the absence of the cleaning team.
- To promote and implement sustainability initiatives as directed by the Company.
- The regular inspection and audit of all areas of the development, keeping detailed and accurate records of such. To include prompt rectification of cleaning and escalating maintenance issues where necessary.
- To liaise with the estate management team on the operation of the car park and allocation and management of storage lockers.
- Responsible for ensuring that cleaning and operative staff are directed appropriately (where there is an immediate issue to resolve – cleaning/escorting deliveries etc.).
- To carry out other reasonable duties as instructed and directed as required.
- Reports to Residential Manager.
- Interface and build relationships with Lessees, residents and their Representatives.
- Work closely with Management Company Limited and LLP representatives, Residential Management Team and Estate Management Team, Head Office and Sub-Contractors.
- Previous experience in a High End Residential or hospitality environment providing excellent customer service is essential.
- Must be qualified to GCSE level as a minimum (to include English & Maths). It would be an advantage to hold NVQ Level 3 or 4 standard or equivalent, or IRPM Level 1, 2 or 3.
- An understanding of the principle aspects of legislation relating to the management of Residential Property Law.
- Able to understand complex legal documentation e.g. Leases.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety requirements and legislation to include COSHH and RIDDOR and carrying out risk assessments, a Health & Safety qualification e.g. NEBOSH would be desirable.
- Ability to manage own time and multiple tasks effectively, working autonomously and using own initiative.
- Commitment to teamwork and ability to function as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, and to understand and produce materials of a professional nature in line with required deadlines.
- Ability to form positive relationships with and between residents, staff, contractors, representatives of outside agencies and other Company employees.
- Able to build a rapport and to maintain objectivity when dealing with residents and to maintain a courteous and professional attitude in all situations.
- Good knowledge & understanding of I.T. including email and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Willingness to be adaptable and to accept the evolution of the role as the estate develops, and to undertake further training as required.
Hours requested are 7am to 7pm on a 4 day on, 4 day off system.