Fantastic opportunity to join this truly iconic organisation, whose brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information across multiple platforms.
In the ever-changing media environment were the landscape continues to evolve, it couldn’t be a more exciting time to join this talented, enthusiastic and dedicated team.
Key Purpose Of The Role
- To drive revenues across all areas of the business that you are responsible for
- Deliver sales messages effectively to Advertisers and Agencies
- To collaborate with and support all areas of our business to drive revenues and profitability
- Recommend and implement best practice in running of Advertiser and Agency portfolio
- Maximise accuracy and minimise administrative errors within day to day running of Agency portfolio.
- Ensure a good reputation and profile within the UK media marketplace
- Own day to day relationship with Agencies within portfolio
- Develop and retain revenue influencing relationships with customers, both existing and new
- Implement quarterly Business Plans for Advertisers and Agencies within portfolio, which have been designed alongside Group Head and Group Account Director
- Partner with other Account Executives across sales hubs to ensure consistency of approach and building of team spirit.
- Build strong working relationships with Operations, Trading, Finance and other teams within the organisation
- Take responsibility for own personal development, including building of PDP and attendance of Power Hours
Required Knowledge, Skills And Behaviours
- Highly numerate and an clear commercial thinker, able to identify and maximise revenue opportunities and report performance accurately
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to build relationships across agency planning/buying teams over the phone
- A strong communicator with good writing and conversation skills
- High impact, engaging personality with the energy to effect change and influence outcomes
- Effective operator, gets things done well and with good pace
- An advocate of the organisation’s culture, personifying company principles and behaviours including Collaboration, Imagination, Determination, Excellence & Professionalism
To apply for this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title in the subject of your email.